Radar Vector Feather Frame (Titanium)
Radar Vector Feather Frame Water Ski Binding
Radar keeps pushing the slalom ski binding further every year. One thing we know for certain is the Radar Vector is the best selling waters ski boot on the market. If you are looking for a performance ski binding built for a skier seeking all day comfort look to further. The Vector will hug your foot without creating any pressure points giving you both the support and comfort you need and want. This ski boot is lightweight and ultra comfortable platform allows you to forget about your feet and focus on slalom skiing.
The Vector is built on the feather frame chassis. This chassis is the industry's only completely integrated baseless ski boot design. The feather frame eliminates unnecessary screws and added plates, making it the lightest boot set up you can mount to a slalom ski. The weight reduction comes without sacrifice to the structural integrity of the chassis. The feather frame chassis will move your feet as close to the ski as possible improving the feel of the ski underneath your feet. This will also improve the energy transfer and reaction time between you and your ski.
- PVC free construction
- Completely redesigned outer shell
- Single 3D molded tongue
- improves fit and eliminates hot spots
- Double lacing to customize your fit
- Taller cuff with a softer flex combined with stiff support surrounding the ankle blends
- Narrower chassis for a better fit and response
- New footbed with a more defined heel cup and arch
- Comfort and support for a longer ride
- New internal control for a better fit and increased comfort